Loan or Lease?
Both financing options are available to Eastwood Ag Banking customers. Our Ag Bankers will help you evaluate what's best for your operation. In some cases, leasing equipment may be a better choice than purchasing it if you're concerned about the bottom line impact of the cost. Eastwood Bank offers a complete line of equipment leases for your agricultural business.
- Flexible and customized leasing options to fit your individual needs in consideration of cash flow timing, fiscal year-end, etc.
- Access to working capital.
- No down payment and lower lease payments (often lower than conventional loan financing) so you can keep more working capital on hand for your business.
- Potential tax benefits since an appropriately structured lease may be a tax-deductible expense. (Consult your tax advisor.)
- No equipment obsolescence.
- Margin management since leasing matches equipment cost more closely with its actual use.
Loan rates: Contact an Eastwood Ag Banker at any branch location for rates and terms