Ready Reserve Line of Credit
Access funds through a revolving line of credit up to a pre-approved amount.
- Easy, immediate access to extra funds.
- Helps prevent cost and embarrassment of overdrafts.
- Convenient repayment options.
Use for: planned purchases or emergency spending when your account balance is short.
How it works:
- Ready Reserve funds are automatically deposited into your checking account (in $300 increments, up to a predetermined amount) whenever checks, VisaTM Check Card transactions, or other charges exceed your balance.
- Credit limits typically range from $500 to $5,000 (based on your income, financial obligations, and credit history).
- Receive a notice by mail for each advance. All Ready Reserve transactions appear on your monthly account statement.
- A minimum monthly payment (5 percent of the outstanding Ready Reserve balance, subject to a $25 minimum) is automatically deducted from your checking account the day after your statement cycle. (You may initiate additional payments by 24-Hour Telephone Banking, Internet Banking, or by phoning or coming into any Eastwood Bank office.)
Loan rates: Contact an Eastwood Ag Banker at any branch location for rates and terms