Commercial Business Financing
- Operating loans
- Construction financing
- Letters of credit
- Lines of credit and floor plans
- Short-term loans
- Long-term loans
- Ready Reserve line of credit
- Commercial real estate
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
- Vehicle financing
(All loans and lines of credit subject to credit approval.)
Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Land development loans
- Commercial real estate loans
- Interim construction loans for builders
- Land loans
- Rental Properties (Residential and Commercial)
SBA (Small Business Administration) Guaranteed Loans
SBA loans provide government guaranteed financing to businesses; generally offering longer maturities and more flexible terms than conventional commercial loans.
- 7(a) Loan Guaranty Program: used to finance a wide range of business assets; often useful in purchasing a business.
- Specialized 7(a) Express Program: designed to increase the availability of funds under $350,000 and streamline/expedite the loan review process.
- Certified Development Company (504 Loan) Program: makes long-term loans available for purchasing land, buildings, machinery, equipment and for building, modernizing or renovating existing facilities and sites.
Ready Reserve Line of Credit
A revolving line of credit that lets you decide when and how to use the funds, up to a pre-approved amount. Ready Reserve funds are automatically deposited into your checking account (in $300 increments, up to a predetermined amount) any time checks, Visa Check Card transactions, or other charges exceed your balance.
Loan rates: Contact an Eastwood Business Banker at any branch location for rates and terms.