Commercial Business Financing
- Operating loans
- Construction financing
- Equipment financing
- Equipment leasing
- Letters of credit
- Lines of credit and floor plans
- Short-term loans
- Long-term loans
- Ready Reserve line of credit
- Commercial real estate
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
- Vehicle financing
(All loans and lines of credit subject to credit approval.)
Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Land development loans
- Commercial real estate loans
- Interim construction loans for builders
- Land loans
- Rental Properties (Residential and Commercial)
SBA (Small Business Administration) Guaranteed Loans
SBA loans provide government guaranteed financing to businesses; generally offering longer maturities and more flexible terms than conventional commercial loans.
- 7(a) Loan Guaranty Program: used to finance a wide range of business assets; often useful in purchasing a business.
- Specialized 7(a) Express Program: designed to increase the availability of funds under $350,000 and streamline/expedite the loan review process.
- Certified Development Company (504 Loan) Program: makes long-term loans available for purchasing land, buildings, machinery, equipment and for building, modernizing or renovating existing facilities and sites.
Eastwood Bank's leasing program is part of our banking operation (not a separate company) so you will get an objective "lease vs. purchase" comparison to help you determine the best option for acquiring equipment. We offer creative solutions with competitive rates and flexible terms on virtually any capital equipment acquisition.
Ready Reserve Line of Credit
A revolving line of credit that lets you decide when and how to use the funds, up to a pre-approved amount. Ready Reserve funds are automatically deposited into your checking account (in $300 increments, up to a predetermined amount) any time checks, Visa Check Card transactions, or other charges exceed your balance.
Loan rates: Contact an Eastwood Business Banker at any branch location for rates and terms.