Thank you for interest in employment at Eastwood Bank. With thirteen locations in Southeast Minnesota, we are growing and looking for talented customer service driven individuals. Eastwood Bank offers a professional work environment, competitive pay, and exceptional benefit package which includes medical, dental, life and disability insurance, and two retirement plans. Eastwood Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
How to apply:
- Download and complete the employment application on this page or obtain a hard copy application at any branch location
- Return to any Eastwood Bank location or mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
45 28th Street SE
Rochester, MN 55904
Trust Officer – Rochester
This position is responsible for establishing and administering Trusts in addition to developing new business by meeting with existing and prospective customers, attorneys, accountants, and other financial professionals. This position will also be responsible for providing educational sessions for customer groups and Bank personnel on trust services and products offered.
Education and Experience: The desired candidate would possess a four year college degree, preferably a law degree and be designated as a Certified Financial Planner. Must have strong interpersonal skills, maturity and good judgment and be capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals.
- I don't see where to apply online? You need to print off the application and complete by downloading off the website or you may obtain a hard copy application at a branch location. If you are an individual with a disability seeking employment and require assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our job openings, please contact us at 1-888-810-0659 and ask for a member of Human Resources.
- When will I hear on the status of my application? Eastwood Bank does not set open and close dates for each opening. We are committed to hiring the most qualified candidate, thus position opening dates will vary. Our website remains updated with the current openings.
- How may I obtain more information on the position posted? If you would like to request a complete job description, please contact us at 1-888-810-0659 and ask for a member of Human Resources.