Thank you for interest in employment at Eastwood Bank. With thirteen locations in Southeast Minnesota, we are growing and looking for talented customer service driven individuals. Eastwood Bank offers a professional work environment, competitive pay, and exceptional benefit package which includes medical, dental, life and disability insurance, and two retirement plans. Eastwood Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
How to apply:
- Download and complete the employment application on this page or obtain a hard copy application at any branch location
- Return to any Eastwood Bank location or mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
45 28th Street SE
Rochester, MN 55904
Part-Time Teller – Kasson & Rochester
- Monday – Friday, 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Saturday, 8:00 am – 1:00 pm (3 out of 4)
Execute customer representative and teller functions including: accept deposits and cash checks, issue travelers cards and money cards, balance checkbooks, balance cash drawer, resolve customer complaints, open and access safe deposit boxes, cross-sell all bank products, and other duties as needed.
Education and Experience: Required skills are cash handling, computer knowledge, and ability to provide excellent customer service while working in a fast-paced work environment. High school graduate with a minimum of one year cash handling and customer service experience.
- I don't see where to apply online? You need to print off the application and complete by downloading off the website or you may obtain a hard copy application at a branch location. If you are an individual with a disability seeking employment and require assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our job openings, please contact us at 1-888-810-0659 and ask for a member of Human Resources.
- When will I hear on the status of my application? Eastwood Bank does not set open and close dates for each opening. We are committed to hiring the most qualified candidate, thus position opening dates will vary. Our website remains updated with the current openings.
- How may I obtain more information on the position posted? If you would like to request a complete job description, please contact us at 1-888-810-0659 and ask for a member of Human Resources.