Eastwood Bank News
Below is the latest news from Eastwood Bank
- 2014 Eastwood Bank 'Grilling to Give' Fundraiser a Huge Success August 5, 2014 - The fifth annual Eastwood Bank Grilling to Give fundraiser supporting the Channel One Regional Food Bank & Food Shelf was another huge success.
- Eastwood Bank to be Acquired by Bremer Bank July 24, 2014 - Bremer Financial Corporation, holding company of Bremer Bank, announced today that it has agreed to acquire Eastwood Bank in Rochester.
- Eastwood Bank and American Red Cross's South of the Border Soiree June 13, 2014 - For its annual margarita tasting event, Eastwood was again the primary sponsor for this successful American Red Cross fundraiser.
- James Marquardt Attends LPL Financial MASTERS 2014 Conference June 6, 2014 - James Marquardt from Eastwood Investment Services recently attended the LPL Financial MASTERS 2014 conference, an event for the top advisors of LPL Financial LLC, the nation's largest independent broker/dealer, an RIA custodian and a wholly owned subsidiary of LPL Financial Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: LPLA).
- Eastwood Bank and Channel One's Empty Bowls Event 2013 November 11, 2013 - In its ninth annual Empty Bowls event, Eastwood was again the primary sponsor for this Channel One fundraiser. This year's event raised $31,062 and as a result the Channel One Regional Food Bank will be able to provide 155,310 meals to our neighbors who may be struggling to put food on their tables each day.
- Eastwood Bank Hires New VP-Manager for Austin, MN Branches November 5, 2013 - Eastwood Bank is pleased to announce the addition of Steve Murley as Vice President/Branch Manager in Austin, MN. A Northeastern, IA native and previous banker from Austin, Steve brings to Eastwood over 30 years of experience in the financial services industry.
- Eastwood Bank Hires New Vice President of Information Technology October 21, 2013 - Eastwood Bank, a leader in financial products and services, is pleased to announce the appointment of Rodney Nelsestuen as VP-Information Technology. In his new role, Rod will provide strategic direction and leadership for technology advances across Eastwood Bank's services and product lines.
- 2013 Grilling to Give Fundraiser a Huge Success August 5, 2013 - The fourth annual Eastwood Bank Grilling to Give fundraiser supporting the Channel One Regional Food Bank & Food Shelf was a huge success. We thank everyone who came out to support this great cause. This year we raised $3,982.25 along with 671 pounds of food. With the money collected Channel One can supply over 24,100 meals for families in need. Eastwood matched all monetary donations for maximum benefit to Channel One.
- Eastwood Bank Announces Acquisition of Austin, MN Branch Offices of Community National Bank from QCR Holdings, Inc. July 8, 2013 - QCR Holdings, Inc. (QCRH) today announced the signing of a definitive agreement whereby Eastwood Bank, Rochester, Minnesota will acquire certain assets and liabilities of the two Austin, Minnesota branches of Community National Bank.
- Eastwood Bank Hires New Vice President of MarketingJune 12, 2013 - Eastwood Bank, a leader in financial products and services, is pleased to announce the appointment of Tim Carter as Vice President/Marketing Officer.
- Eastwood Bank Remodels Stewartville OfficeApril, 2013 - A major remodeling of Eastwood Bank's Stewartville Office will begin soon. The project will include: reconstruction and expansion of the teller counter, including a sit-down counter; widening the drive-up lanes and updating the tubes/carriers; and updating the interior décor.
- Tammy Pfeffer Vice President of Private Banking for Eastwood Bank Rochester OfficesFebruary, 2013 - Eastwood Bank is pleased to announce the addition of Tammy Pfeffer as Vice President of Private Banking in Rochester.
- New Rochester Office to Open Fall 2012April, 2012 - Eastwood Bank is pleased to announce plans to open a new office in Rochester.
- Danae Ostern Vice President of Private Banking for Eastwood Bank Rochester OfficesJanuary 27, 2012 - Eastwood Bank is pleased to announce the addition of Danae Ostern as Vice President of Private Banking in Rochester.
- Eastwood Bank wins Alfred P. Sloan Award for Winona CountyJuly 2011 - Eastwood Bank was awarded the 2011 Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility for Winona County.
- Rollingstone Office Scheduled for RemodelApril, 2011 - The Rollingstone office is scheduled for a major remodel beginning in May, 2011. This remodel will include a reconfiguration of the lobby including the relocation of some offices and rebuilding the teller line. Along with the changes to the inside of the building, the main entrance will also be relocated. The office will remain open during construction.
- Eastwood Bank Wins Hunger Super Hero Award!April, 2011 - Eastwood Bank was awarded the Hunger Super Hero Award at the Channel One Volunteer Recognition Banquet on April 18th. Eastwood staff members were acknowledged for donating over 450 volunteer hours to Channel One in 2010
- Eastwood Bank Featured In Extraordinary Banker MagazineMarch 4, 2011 - Eastwood Bank is featured in the March, 2011 issue of Extraordinary Banker magazine. The article titled Revenge of the Nerds! How One Community Bank Got Its Game ON, focuses on the Bank's culture transformation.
- Doug McCabe Vice President / Branch Manager for Eastwood Bank HoustonJanuary, 2011 - Eastwood Bank announces Doug McCabe as the new Vice President / Branch Manager for the Houston location.
- Eastwood Bank Plans Major Reconstruction for Its Rochester Hwy 14 OfficeFebruary 25, 2009 - A major reconstruction for Eastwood Bank's Highway 14 E office in Rochester will begin this spring. Most of the current office building will be demolished and then rebuilt with a new design. The office will remain open throughout the reconstruction with anticipated completion in October, 2009.
- Eastwood Bank Passes on TARP FundsFebruary 24, 2009 - Eastwood Bank announces that it has decided not to participate in the U.S. Treasury's Capital Purchase Program which is part of the broader Troubled Asset Recovery Program commonly referred to as TARP.