You canít prevent lifeís uncertainties, but you can plan to protect yourself and your loved ones from some of the financial consequences. Eastwood Insurance is an independent agency, representing a variety of companies to offer competitively priced coverage for most every need:
- Recreational Vehicles
- Long-Term Care
- Crop-Hail and Multi-Peril
Eastwood Insurance Agency has been serving southeastern Minnesota for over 50 years. Whether you need assistance with planning, evaluation of your current coverage or a quote, youíll get reliable service from Eastwood Insurance professionals.
For assistance with auto, recreational vehicles, home, business, farm, and crop insurance, contact:
Property Casual Agency Manager, Eastwood Insurance Agency
- Grew up on a dairy farm near Eyota.
- Graduated from Dover Eyota High School, and then earned a degree in Banking/ Finance.
- 28 years of experience in banking and insurance services.
For assistance with life, health, disability, and long term care insurance, contact:
Life/Health Insurance Agent, Eastwood Insurance Agency
- 24 years experience in banking and insurance.
- Prior experience in support work for financial planners; recent experience in life and health insurance, specializing in health insurance including Medicare coverage options.
- Board Member of Rochester NAIFA (National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors) Chapter.
Insurance products are not deposit accounts or other obligations of any financial institution or any affiliate of any financial institution. Insurance products are not guaranteed or insured by any financial institution or any affiliate of any financial institution and are not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
Investment and insurance products, except in the case of Federal Flood Insurance or Federal Crop Insurance, are not insured by any federal government agency. There may be investment risk associated with insurance product, including possible loss of value.