Save money and add value with these benefits1View benefit details
Identity Theft Protection and Restoration.
- Protection: Your information is monitored to help prevent ID fraud.
- Restoration: If you become a victim of fraud, a case worker restores your ID on your behalf.
- Replacement: If you lose your wallet, a case worker helps you replace the contents.
Discounts and Rebate Offers
- rebates: Get cash back - up to 30% - at over 125 local and national retailers.
- discounts: Save money with discounts and specials from local stores and restaurants.
- Coupons: Reduce your grocery expense with simple "clip and print" online coupons.
Reduce (or eliminate) the monthly fee
- Reduce the low monthly fee of $4.95:
- $1.00 reduction when you receive E-Statements.
- $0.20 reduction per debit card transaction that posts and clears during the monthly qualification cycle.
- Enroll in E-Statements and use your debit card for transactions 20 times during the monthly qualification cycle and your fee disappears.
1 Choice Checking Fee Reduction: Qualifying transactions must post and clear to the account during the monthly qualification cycle which ends the second to the last day of the month. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date the transaction was made to post to an account. ATM withdrawals and intra-bank transfers do not count as qualifying transactions. Once the fee is retired, additional debit card purchase transactions will not result in credits to the account.