Learn and Plan
Managing your physical health improves your quality of life. So does managing your financial health. Learn and plan to help improve your financial life with these articles, worksheets, and checklists:
- How to Build Good Credit
- Be Smart About Credit
- Developing a Financial Strategy
- Planning for Your Financial Life Stages
- Preparing for Major Financial Events
- Developing and Using a Wise Borrowing Strategy
- Preparing to Borrow
- Reducing Your Debt Burdens
- Guidelines for First Time Credit Card Users
- Pay More than the Monthly Minimum on Your Credit Card
- Review Your Credit Report
- Don't Let Anyone Steal Your Credit Identity
- Tips for Organizing Important Papers
What else do you need?
Complete a brief survey to help us identify what additional financial resources will help our customers learn and plan how to improve their financial health. Click start survey and enter LP2010 in the box requesting your "response code".
If you have a specific need for information or assistance now, contact us and we will direct you to the right person or resource.